Learn how to keep critical facilities running with zero unplanned interruptions using world-class Swagelok® products.
Fabricators, assemblers, engineers and maintenance professionals, we invite you to take advantage of Swagelok's training and education programs. These certificate-granting courses are designed to provide the skills and information you need to meet day-to-day challenges and keep up with the latest fluid system technologies. The dates for classes are on our Training Schedule. If you have questions, please contact Training Manager Pat Duffy, 860-995-5525.
If you are wondering where to start, we recommend our Tube Fitting Installation course. It teaches baseline skills for safely and efficiently assembling Swagelok fluid systems.
- Tube Fitting Installation
- Tube Fitting Installation Inspection
- Tube Bending
- Medium and High Pressure Cone and Thread Installation
- Valve Selection
- Regulator Selection
- Analytical Instrumentation Training
- Orbital Welding
- Advanced Tube Bending
- Steam Basics
- Industry-Specific Steam System Optimization
- Steam System Specialist Training
- Advanced Materials Training
For more information about Swagelok's Training and Evaluation and Advisory Services, view our Training and Services Interactive Brochure.
Fill out our Request Training form to learn more.