Hose Advisory Services
What is Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
Swagelok Hose Advisory Services (HAS) is a service program offered by Swagelok and its global distributor network in which we utilize our industry expertise in fluid system design to help improve hose life and hose performance at your facilities.
A Swagelok Hose Advisor serves as your partner and trusted advisor to troubleshoot hose related problem areas that may exist at your facilities. The Hose Advisor identifies areas for improvement that you may have not identified.
For a look at what our Hose Advisor would do for your facility, please see the video below.
What is included in a HAS Session?
During a HAS Session, a Hose Advisor will come on site to your facility and work with you to understand your needs and goals for improving your hose systems. After establishing goals that are most meaningful to you and your team, the Hose Advisor will complete a level one visual inspection of the key areas that have been identified. Upon completion of the HAS Session, you will be provided with a Swagelok reviewed and approved report that includes the following:
- A summary of overall findings and improvement suggestions for hose installation, inspection, and selection at your facility
- A personalized guide for hose inspection and preventative maintenance, tailored to reflect the findings at your specific facility
- Suggestions on potential replacement options for hose assemblies that may be a better fit for a particular application
- Tips and suggestions for preventative maintenance schedules for the specific applications at your facility
- A prioritized list of improvement recommendations for individually identified hose assemblies at your facility
Why should you make an investment in Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
We understand your resources are becoming more valuable than ever and that an investment in a new service program can be a difficult consideration. We ask you please to consider a few questions:
- Are you tired of spending your limited budget continuously replacing the same damaged or worn hoses?
- Are hose related problems costing your plant money from unplanned downtime or wasted products?
- More importantly, are these hose related issues potentially risking injuries to your employees and damage to the environment?
- Do you have other priorities and day-to-day activities that prevent you from giving your hoses the attention they deserve?
That's where we come in. We know you are busy and may not have the time, resources, or experience to troubleshoot the hose related problems that may exist within your facility.
Make managing your hose systems a worry-free experience with Swagelok Hose Advisory Services. Schedule our Hose Advisor by contacting Swagelok Albany | Connecticut, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information, please see our Hose Services Interactive PDF