Grab Sampling Solutions Optimized for You
Grab sampling reliability is necessary to optimize your costs and ensure the quality of the products you sell, but finding the right system requires careful analysis of a variety of factors. Whether you need an analysis of your systems or safe, easy-to-use grab sampling systems built to your specifications, Swagelok Albany | Connecticut can help.
Look to Swagelok for:
- Standard designs built according to best practices
- Panel configuration to meet system requirements
- Assembly and testing by local certified technicians
- Sampling recommendations from subject-matter experts
- Simple, effective sample capture and containment
- The ability to keep samples in their representative state
- Ease of installation, operation, and maintenance
- One supplier for all components and one part number for panels
- The backing of the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reliable Grab Sampling Panels
Swagelok offers two types of grab sampling systems that provide gas and liquid non-slurry sampling service in consistent, reliable packages.
- Grab Sample Module (GSM) -- sampling panel that uses sealed, metal, pressure-containing cylinders to capture either liquid or gas.
- Grab Sample Liquid (GSL) -- liquid-only sampling system for drawing fluid into a non-pressure containing bottle with a self-sealing septum cap in applications where the process fluid is not at risk of fractionating when stored at atmospheric pressure.
Accessible Grab Sampling Support
We will work with you to determine the type of panel and the proper configuration to meet your sample system needs. Then, each grab sample panel will be built to your specifications by experienced fluid systems engineers.
We provide hands-on training on grab sampling system use and maintenance for your technician once your panels are assembled. We can also equip your team with the knowledge to prevent, diagnose, and eliminate costly issues with Swagelok® sampling system training based on the teaching of industry expert Tony Waters:
- Process analyzer sampling system (PASS) training
- Process analyzer sampling system (PASS) subsystem training
- Sample system problem solving and maintenance (SSM)
Standard Assemblies Configurable to Meet Your Needs
Both GSM and GSL sampling systems panel types are available in fixed-volume versions that separate the process pressure from the sample bottle and user, preventing over-filling and overpressure conditions.
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether you need reliable grab sampling assemblies, supporting services to optimize your sampling processes, or training to help you cost-effectively manage your sampling processes, we can help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today.