The Capabilities to Do Custom.
• Custom fabrications and layout. When turnkey is what you need, Swagelok Albany | Connecticut | Vermont | Westchester takes over. We can manage: 3D SolidWorks drawings, component selection, sourcing, fabrication, inspection, testing, straight through to packaging and delivery.
• Custom assembly. Our Swagelok-certified assemblers specialize in high-volume and challenging projects. Each assembly is backed with the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Project management. We help you rein in the costs of your custom solution with our meticulous oversight of component selection, drawings, procurement, production, and logistics.
• Orbital welding. No scrap, no rework, just finished work that you can install. Our ASME Section IX welders and examiners have completed a broad range of orbital weld projects—from simple weldments to complicated spool pieces, general industrial to sanitary and high purity.
• Custom tube bending. Our hand- and CNC-bending capabilities deliver tubing bent to your exact specifications—again, with no scrap and no rework.
The Benefits for You.
• One and done—as your one-stop source for each custom solution, Swagelok Albany | Connecticut | Vermont | Westchester manages the project from inception to completion … from design to final test and on-time delivery. One point of accountability—which streamlines our partnership and makes it easy to work with us.
• Lower costs—our project managers control your costs in every phase of the custom solution build.
• Streamlined design/engineering—our system layout review optimizes the efficiency of your custom solution, reducing the number of connections and the overall footprint.
• Faster time to startup—our fast turnaround times accelerate your process and get your product to market more quickly.
• Efficient use of your human resources – we free up your people to do what they’re trained best to do.
• Guaranteed solutions—every custom solution is backed with our Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.