Reduce costs, save time, and improve safety with the GB Series Valve from Swagelok.
The GB Series Valve offers industry-leading performance and vast material selection to prevent corrosion in harsh environments. Integral Swagelok end connections help provide a lower overall cost of ownership by reducing installation, inventory, and maintenance costs.
The GB Series Valve is a fit for challenging applications in the oil, gas, and process control industries. The full-bore design, bi-directional flow, and 100% assembly testing meets the performance specifications required in these applications.
- 6,000 psig (430 bar) pressure rating with true temperature range -40°C to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
- Corrosion-resistant body materials: 316/316L, 6-Moly, Alloys 2507, 625, 825, and C-276
- Integral Swagelok end connections to reduce leak points and installation time
- 1/2" and 7/8" ball orifice provides no flow path restriction in most cases
- Industry-tested seat design
- Available for sour gas service, featuring materials selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Mechanically-locked end screw design provides increased safety
Contact Swagelok Albany | Connecticut, email@example.com.