Stop replacing valve after valve.
Invest in Swagelok's longer lasting solution.
Count on reliable performance with Swagelok 60 Series Ball Valves. With a compensating seat design and live-loaded stem packing, Swagelok 60 Series Ball Valves reduce the effects of changing temperature, pressure, and flow to ensure a leak-tight seal in both low and high-pressure systems.
Where standard ball valves use an unsupported molded Teflon seat that can become deformed as pressure fluctuates, the 60 Series seat is completely surrounded with a stainless steel support system that keeps the seat in perfect shape.
Standard Specifications for Reinforced PTFE Seated Valves:
- 1/8 to 2 inch and 6 to 25mm sizes
- Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, and Special Alloy Materials
- On-Off (2-way) and Switching (3-way) Valves
- Compensating Seat Design
- Live-Loaded, Two-Piece stem packing
Special Application Series Available:
- Steam, Thermal, Fire, and Chlorine
- All Welded
- Low Temperature
- Rapid Cycle Service
- Available Commercial Grade for the Nuclear Industry
Contact Brittany Schraeder, our Sales Engineer, for more information on Swagelok’s 60 Series Ball Valves for your application.