New GB Series General Service Ball Valve Now Available
- Bi-directional flow design (with standard PEEK packing) and available integral Swagelok end connections that simplify system design and reduce installation time and labor
- A patent-pending, mechanically locked end screw design that increases safety by reducing risk of accidental disassembly or leakage
- A variety of alloy materials in accordance with NACE MR0175 available, for reducing corrosion and extending component life in harsh conditions
- A bolt pattern that can be used for an optional lockout handle or panel mount and a bracket compatible with an ISO 5211 pneumatic actuator to allow onsite configuration, reducing inventory levels and providing installation flexibilit
Wrapped Insulation and Cover Accessory Available for Swagelok Hose
A wrapped insulation and cover accessory rated from -53°C to 125°C (-65°F to 257°F) is now available for Swagelok hose to help meet customers' needs for insulating hoses in cold to medium temperature applications. The insulation accessory is available for all hose except PB series rubber hose assemblies.
The insulation is a low thermal conductivity aerogel material that is sold as standard in 2 to 5 layers on a hose. A polyolefin heat shrink cover then maintains flexibility in the hose, provides a vapor barrier, and resists abrasion, while a silicone boot provides a seal that prevents ingress of moisture into the insulation layers.
Please note: this option is not recommended for use on hoses with silicone covers.
New ALD20 Atomic Layer Deposition Valve Available
To help meet the semiconductor industry's technical application challenges, Swagelok is introducing the new ALD20 Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) valve. The ALD20 valve is the latest addition to the Swagelok family of ALD products and was designed for semiconductor OEM and fab applications. The patent-pending design allows for higher flow rates with a flow coefficient (Cv) up to 1.7 compared to the 0.62 of the ALD6. The ALD20 also utilizes an Alloy 22 ultra-high purity (UHP) bellows for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Normally closed Modular Surface Mount (MSM) two- and three-port 1.5-inch platforms with a High-Flow C-seal design. A four-port valve is also available.
- Swagelok VCR® end connections
- 1/2 in. tube butt weld end connections
- Alloy 22 body and end connections
- Multi-port body
- Custom flow coefficient designs
- Position sensor
For details on the ALD20, see our sellsheet.