Configurable. Local. Reliable.
Swagelok® seal support systems are better by design.
Our easy-to-configure, locally built, and reliable solutions help you reduce costs, save time, and improve safety.
Best practices, such as those found in API 682, detail minimum requirements for seal support systems. However, every site and situation are different and support systems often need to fit existing equipment, operating conditions, or environmental concerns.
Our local, customizable, and repeatable designs result in fast and efficient solutions to solve your seal support system needs.
With our authorized sales and service center network, local support is always available—when and where you need it. From design consultation to panel fabrication and maintaining an inventory of critical spares, help is always nearby.
Being local helps us to respond quickly during turnarounds or major projects.
- Identify opportunities for improvement with on-site assessments
- Help optimize system design
- Enable quick system commissioning with comprehensive system drawings and bills of material
- Ensure rapid installation of customized API 682 seal support plans by providing local fabrication and assembly
Swagelok’s fluid system expertise leverages design practices that maximize your seal support system’s operation and safe maintenance. Our plans take API 682 best practices further to help you keep your plant running smoothly and safely. And Swagelok products are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Get up and running faster with locally available resources
- Save labor and do more with locally built and fabricated systems
- Maximize availability with a single source for critical spares
- Enhance safety with superior materials of construction, engineered and tested for leak-tight performance
For more information on Mechanical Seal Support Systems, please see our interactive PDF and brochure below.